Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Veteran's Day!







On Wednesday night, we went to the annual Veteran's Celebration Service at my parents church. Every year I attend this service as a simple act of saying THANK YOU to all the men and women that have served our country and are currently serving our country. Among those men that have served are my grandpap (Morris Houck), my dad (Arthur L Houck) and my father-in-law (Charles Hensler).
I am so thankful for these men and women as well as several of my friends that have recently served or who are currently serving our country. These dear men and women have paid a great price for our freedom, some of them have even given their lives.
Please make sure to thank a vet when you see them, whether it's Veteran's
Day or any other day of the year - thank them for serving our country and giving you your freedom!
God Bless America!

1 comment:

Chad & Elizabeth said...

Matt and Christie,

Happy Anniversary!!! Zoe is so blessed to have two wonderful parents. We hope you had a wonderful day!

Love,
Chad and Elizabeth