Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nursery





I'm having so much fun decorating, making and getting stuff together for the nursery. I decided to go with the vintage rose shabby chic look and I love it. It is full of pink, pink and more pink. I've never been a big "pink" person but I am loving this. It's been so much fun to make stuff and to search for stuff that I want for the room at garage sales, on ebay, etc. I still have several things to do but we are getting there. Here are just some pics of the stuff to give you an idea of the colors/theme. I'll post a picture when it's all done - which maybe a little while. Matt's been working on getting the crib whitewashed and going to work on making the changing table next. Matt says if we end up having a boy, we are going to have some serious midnight sewing to do because nothing about this is neutral!

1 comment:

Janet Houck said...

You did a beautiful job on all of these things! The nursery is going to be soooo cute and sooo girly! Love, Mom