Tuesday, October 23, 2007

5 More Weeks....


Well here's a 34 week picture from last week....today marks 35 weeks. We're doing well.....As probably is common for most women around this time - I am ready to not be pregnant - I just want to wear some normal clothes, be able to run and jump on my bed belly first and be able to do something active like ski or something. But I'm trying to enjoy the last few weeks and I know she will be here before I know it. Everyone is healthly other than your minor aches and pains from my body adjusting to this.
The nursery is painted, the shelving is up in the closet and the curtain is hung. Now I am trying to put the rest of the room together - right now it is pretty much a mess....but hopefully in the next two weeks or so it will be put together.
We're still on the name train trying to decide on one.....We plan on deciding before the birth but how soon before the birth I don't know.
I'll get some pics of the nursery up as soon as it is done or almost done and Matt and I got some pics taken - I'll get some of those up here so you can see daddy as soon as I get them on a CD.
Have a great day - I'm ready for some COOL fall weather - :) Christie

No comments: