Friday, October 12, 2007

The Latest

Well....things are moving along in the Hensler household. In some ways it feels like I've been pregnant forever - it's hard to remember my pre-pregnant days but soon it will be over and I'll have the little bundle in my hands. Matt's been working hard getting the nursery painted, the crib done, etc. I've been sewing some and doing what I can until the room is painted then I'm going to start putting the nursery together. We're going for pregnancy photos tomorrow so we can capture this special time. We're still working on the name but we've narrowed the list to about 3 names unless something else sparks our interest in the meantime. Tuesday will mark 34 weeks so we're definitely on the home stretch, preparing for the birth, etc. I'll work on getting another picture up next week and we'll get nursery pictures up as soon as it's together.......off to enjoy the fireplace and time with my husband for the evening....Christie

No comments: